Saturday, August 10, 2013

On The Sidewalk Bar & Grill

Our FAVORITE by far in Enid! We had shrimp cocktail and they make their own cocktail sauce which is really good. I had the Caesar Salad and it was extremely fresh and tasty! He had salad with ranch that was great. For the main entree he had an Asian shrimp with Rice and scallops. It was a little spicy but not too bad. Very good! I had shrimp bruschetta and yea as a meal lol. But it was yummy! The service was excellent. I'm learning that in the small town of Enid the service is not slow. They just want you to enjoy your meal. When coming from the big city, always in a hurry and needing to sit all the other guests to rush you out the door. I'm getting used to the nice slow pace. Teaches me patience and stressed me out less! Our meal was about $60 but very well worth it. The atmosphere is pleasing with an Italian/French flare. They asked if we had reservations...we still were seated. They have a sidewalk patio or bar area as well as tables and booths. Located on the main square. We give it 4 1/2 stars, our favorite yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment